CTERP INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
April 11-13, 2018
In recent years there have been rapid advances in applying the discoveries in cell technologies field into medical practice. Cell technologies are progressing as the result of multidisciplinary effort of scientists, clinicians and businessmen, with clinical applications of manipulated stem cells combining developments in transplantation and gene therapy. Challenges address not only the technology itself but also compliance with safety and regulatory requirements.
The Conference will provide a platform for scientists from basic and applied cell biology fields, practical doctors, and biotech companies to meet and share their experience, to discuss the research associated with developing biomedical clinical products and translating this research into novel clinical applications, challenges of such translational efforts and foundation of bioclusters assisting further developments in cell technology.
The official language of the conference is English.
- Basic Problems of Cell Research
- Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine Industry Today
- Best Practice in Cell Therapy and Cell Products Development
- Personalized Medicine
- Tissue Engineering
- Gene Editing for Cell Therapy and Research
- Commercialization of Cell Technology and Biomaterials-based Products and Therapies
- Cellular Disease Models