International Conference Cell Technologies at The Edge: Research & Practice
Recent Achievements in Stem Cells Research (CTERP 2016)
April 6-8, 2016, St. Petersburg, Russia Event occurred 290 days ago
A B O U T C O N F E R E N C E
Recent discoveries in stem cell field, most notably in pluripotent stem cell research, have opened tremendous opportunities for drug development, modeling of disease, and transplantation medicine.
The conference has to serve as a communication platform for scientists from basic and applied cell biology fields, practical doctors and biotech companies.
The aim of the conference is to meet and share experience, discuss future application of stem cells, develop novel approaches of drug screening and stem cell-based practical medicine.
The official language of the conference is English.
I N V I T E D S P E A K E R S
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics, Germany, Dresden. Born on February 15,
University of Copenhagen, The Danish Stem Cell Center (DanStem) Josh Brickman has a background in m
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine, Münster Born on January 30, 1953 in Toronto/Canada.
S C O P E
- Pluripotent and Adult Stem Cells
- Stem Cell Genome Editing and Gene Therapies
- Clinical Applications of Stem Cells
- Stem Cells for Genome and Post-genome Techniques in Drug Discovery
Special Session & Round Table Stem Cells: from Bench to Clinics:
- Organizational, Economic and Legal Aspects of Cell Technology Innovations Practical Implementation within Russia and Abroad
- Biotechnoparks Infrastructure for Innovations Introduction within Russia and Abroad